Indications of a magnetic-field-driven anisotropy in the hybridization gap semiconductor CeOs4As12
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Criticality and Novel Phases
Volume 250, Issue 3, pages 646–649, March 2013
How to Cite
Cichorek, T., Bochenek, L., Wawryk, R. and Henkie, Z. (2013), Indications of a magnetic-field-driven anisotropy in the hybridization gap semiconductor CeOs4As12. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 646–649. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200785
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Polish National Science Centre. Grant Number: 2011/01/B/ST3/05685
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!