Nanostructures and thin films of transparent conductive oxides studied by perturbed angular correlations
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 4, pages 801–808, April 2013
How to Cite
Barbosa, M. B., Gonçalves, J. N., Redondo-Cubero, A., Miranda, S. M. C., Simon, R., Kessler, P., Brandt, M., Henneberger, F., Nogales, E., Méndez, B., Johnston, K., Alves, E., Vianden, R., Araújo, J. P., Lorenz, K. and Correia, J. G. (2013), Nanostructures and thin films of transparent conductive oxides studied by perturbed angular correlations. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 801–808. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200923
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- ISOLDE proposal IS481 and supported by FCT-Portugal, project CERN-FP-123585-2011 and by the European Union FP7-through ENSAR, contract 262010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!