First principles description of the electronic properties of doped ZnO
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2106–2109, October 2013
How to Cite
Catellani, A., Ruini, A., Cicero, G. and Calzolari, A. (2013), First principles description of the electronic properties of doped ZnO. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2106–2109. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200967
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- European Union Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 265073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!