Optical/electrical correlations in ZnO: The plasmonic resonance phase diagram
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2118–2121, October 2013
How to Cite
Look, D. C., Droubay, T. C. and Chambers, S. A. (2013), Optical/electrical correlations in ZnO: The plasmonic resonance phase diagram. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2118–2121. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200968
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: 10122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!