Influence of crystal polarity on Mg incorporation in ZnO
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2122–2125, October 2013
How to Cite
Adachi, Y., Ohashi, N., Sakaguchi, I. and Haneda, H. (2013), Influence of crystal polarity on Mg incorporation in ZnO. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2122–2125. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200985
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23626035
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science, and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!