Loss of relaxor properties due to dipolar interactions in ferroelectrics: A 2D Monte Carlo study
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 11, pages 2287–2292, November 2012
How to Cite
García-Zaldívar, O., Díaz-Méndez, R., Calderón-Piñar, F. and Peláiz-Barranco, A. (2012), Loss of relaxor properties due to dipolar interactions in ferroelectrics: A 2D Monte Carlo study. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2287–2292. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248003
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!