Electron and hole energy relaxation rates in GaInNAs/GaAs quantum wells via deformation potential and piezoelectric scattering
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 134–146, January 2013
How to Cite
Tiras, E. and Ardali, S. (2013), Electron and hole energy relaxation rates in GaInNAs/GaAs quantum wells via deformation potential and piezoelectric scattering. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 134–146. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248040
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
- TUBITAK Ankara. Grant Number: 110T377
- Anadolu University. Grant Number: BAP-1001F99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!