Theoretical study of persistent current in a nanoring made of a band insulator
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 147–159, January 2013
How to Cite
Mošková, A., Moško, M. and Tóbik, J. (2013), Theoretical study of persistent current in a nanoring made of a band insulator. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 147–159. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248066
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!