These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhanced many-body effects in one-dimensional linear atomic chains
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 8, pages 1636–1643, August 2013
How to Cite
Fei, R., Luo, G., Wang, Y., Gao, Z., Nagase, S., Yu, D. and Lu, J. (2013), Enhanced many-body effects in one-dimensional linear atomic chains. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1636–1643. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248087
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10774003, 11274016
- National 973 Projects (Nos. 2007CB936200 and 2013CB932604, MOST of China)
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of MOE
- National Foundation for Fostering Talents of Basic Science (No. J1030310/No. J1103205) of China
- Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Program) and Specially Promoted Research from the MEXT in Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!