Structural and magnetic properties of Mg-doped nano-α-Fe2O3 particles synthesized by surfactant mediation–precipitation technique
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 65–72, January 2013
How to Cite
Mohapatra, M., Layek, S., Anand, S., Verma, H. C. and Mishra, B. K. (2013), Structural and magnetic properties of Mg-doped nano-α-Fe2O3 particles synthesized by surfactant mediation–precipitation technique. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 65–72. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248151
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!