Spin-current rectification in the presence of spin-flip in a quantum dot using temperature bias
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 128–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Tagani, M. B. and Soleimani, H. R. (2013), Spin-current rectification in the presence of spin-flip in a quantum dot using temperature bias. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 128–133. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248153
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!