Spin beam splitter based on Goos–Hänchen shifts in two-dimensional electron gas modulated by ferromagnetic and Schottky metal stripes
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 11, pages 2272–2277, November 2012
How to Cite
Lu, M.-W., Huang, X.-H., Zhang, G.-L. and Chen, S.-Y. (2012), Spin beam splitter based on Goos–Hänchen shifts in two-dimensional electron gas modulated by ferromagnetic and Schottky metal stripes. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2272–2277. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248177
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11164006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!