On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the discovery of stimulated Raman scattering
SRS in di-glycine nitrate (NH2CH2COOH)2 · HNO3 crystals: Observation of high-gain many-phonon nonlinear interactions†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 169–179, January 2013
How to Cite
Kaminskii, A. A., Lux, O., Haussühl, E., Rhee, H., Haussühl, S., Eichler, H. J., Yoneda, H., Shirakawa, A., Ueda, K.-i. and Hanuza, J. (2013), SRS in di-glycine nitrate (NH2CH2COOH)2 · HNO3 crystals: Observation of high-gain many-phonon nonlinear interactions. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 169–179. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248273
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!