Crystallization kinetics and thermal stability in Ge–Sb–Se glasses
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 59–64, January 2013
How to Cite
Wei, W.-H., Fang, L., Shen, X. and Wang, R.-P. (2013), Crystallization kinetics and thermal stability in Ge–Sb–Se glasses. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 59–64. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248284
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: CDJXS11100004
- Graduate Innovation Foundation. Grant Number: CDJXS11102210
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA12040
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB722703
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61008041, 60978058
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: Y1090996
- Natural Science Foundation of Ningbo City, China. Grant Number: 2011A610092
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Ningbo city. Grant Number: 2009B21007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!