Neural network potentials for metals and oxides – First applications to copper clusters at zinc oxide
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Metal—Substrate Interactions in Heterogeneous Catalysis
Volume 250, Issue 6, pages 1191–1203, June 2013
How to Cite
Artrith, N., Hiller, B. and Behler, J. (2013), Neural network potentials for metals and oxides – First applications to copper clusters at zinc oxide. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1191–1203. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248370
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- DFG (SFB 558, Emmy Noether program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!