Intrinsic uncertainty on ab initio phase diagram and compound formation energy calculations: BCC Mo–Fe as a test case
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 1, pages 77–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Sodré, N., Garcia, J. C., Assali, L. V. C., Gonzales-Ormeño, P. G., Blaha, P., Petrilli, H. M. and Schön, C. G. (2013), Intrinsic uncertainty on ab initio phase diagram and compound formation energy calculations: BCC Mo–Fe as a test case. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248386
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- São Paulo State Research Funding Agency (FAPESP, São Paulo-SP, Brazil)
- Brazilian National Research Council (CNPq, Brasília-DF, Brazil)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brasília-DF, Brasil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!