This article will be published in edited form in Vol. 5–6 “Solid–Gas Interfaces” of the book series “Surface and Interface Science”, edited by K. Wandelt (Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2013ff.), ISBN 978-3-527-41157-3.
Controlled manipulation of single atoms and small molecules using the scanning tunnelling microscope
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 9, pages 1671–1751, September 2013
How to Cite
Morgenstern, K., Lorente, N. and Rieder, K.-H. (2013), Controlled manipulation of single atoms and small molecules using the scanning tunnelling microscope. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1671–1751. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248392
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!