Collective states of two-dimensional electron–hole system under the influence of Rashba spin–orbit coupling
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 7, pages 1432–1438, July 2013
How to Cite
Dumanov, E. V. and Gherciu, L. E. (2013), Collective states of two-dimensional electron–hole system under the influence of Rashba spin–orbit coupling. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1432–1438. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248398
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!