Rashba spin–orbit interaction effect on multiphoton optical transitions in a quantum dot
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 8, pages 1585–1591, August 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, M., Lahon, S., Kumar Jha, P. and Mohan, M. (2013), Rashba spin–orbit interaction effect on multiphoton optical transitions in a quantum dot. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1585–1591. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248449
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!