Metal–supported catalysts encapsulated in mesoporous solids: Challenges and opportunities of a model concept
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Metal—Substrate Interactions in Heterogeneous Catalysis
Volume 250, Issue 6, pages 1081–1093, June 2013
How to Cite
Grünert, W., Gies, H., Muhler, M., Polarz, S., Lehmann, C. W., Großmann, D., van den Berg, M., Tkachenko, O. P., De Toni, A., Sinev, I., Bandyopadhyay, M., Narkhede, V., Dreier, A., Klementiev, K. V., Birkner, A. and Löffler, E. (2013), Metal–supported catalysts encapsulated in mesoporous solids: Challenges and opportunities of a model concept. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1081–1093. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248454
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- German Science Foundation in the frame of the Collaborative Research Initiative 558 “Metal–substrate interactions in heterogeneous catalysis”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!