Hybrid InGaN/CdZnO quantum well structures for optoelectronic applications in the short wavelength spectral region
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 2, pages 378–381, February 2013
How to Cite
Park, S.-H. and Ahn, D. (2013), Hybrid InGaN/CdZnO quantum well structures for optoelectronic applications in the short wavelength spectral region. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 378–381. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248469
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2012R1A1B3000476)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!