Radiation fields for nanoscale systems
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Disorder in Order: A special issue on amorphous materials honoring S. R. Elliott
Volume 250, Issue 5, pages 1052–1061, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, M. L. and Drabold, D. A. (2013), Radiation fields for nanoscale systems. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1052–1061. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248479
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Army Research Laboratory and Army Research Office under. Grant Number: W911NF1110358
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 09-03225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!