The Wemple–DiDomenico model as a tool to probe the building blocks conforming a glass
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Disorder in Order: A special issue on amorphous materials honoring S. R. Elliott
Volume 250, Issue 5, pages 1044–1051, May 2013
How to Cite
González-Leal, J. M. (2013), The Wemple–DiDomenico model as a tool to probe the building blocks conforming a glass. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1044–1051. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248487
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- Regional Ministry of Innovation, Science and Enterprise of Andalusia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!