Water adsorption on r-TiO2(110): Presence of a well-defined (1 × 1)-structure as evidenced by He-atom scattering
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Metal—Substrate Interactions in Heterogeneous Catalysis
Volume 250, Issue 6, pages 1235–1241, June 2013
How to Cite
Osterloh, N., Silber, D., Traeger, F. and Wöll, C. (2013), Water adsorption on r-TiO2(110): Presence of a well-defined (1 × 1)-structure as evidenced by He-atom scattering. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1235–1241. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248505
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!