Anomalies of the first sharp diffraction peak in network glasses: Evidence for correlations with dynamic and rigidity properties
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Disorder in Order: A special issue on amorphous materials honoring S. R. Elliott
Volume 250, Issue 5, pages 976–982, May 2013
How to Cite
Micoulaut, M. and Bauchy, M. (2013), Anomalies of the first sharp diffraction peak in network glasses: Evidence for correlations with dynamic and rigidity properties. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 976–982. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201248512
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: 09-BLAN-0109-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!