Stable p-type ZnO films obtained by lithium–nitrogen codoping method
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2102–2105, October 2013
How to Cite
He, S., Chong-Xin, S., Ji-Shan, L., Bing-Hui, L., Zhen-Zhong, Z. and De-Zhen, S. (2013), Stable p-type ZnO films obtained by lithium–nitrogen codoping method. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2102–2105. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201300015
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB302005
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11074248, 11104265, 61177040, 11134009
- Science and Technology Developing Project of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20111801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!