Doping of bi-layer graphene by gradually polarizing a ferroelectric polymer
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 12, pages 2649–2652, December 2013
How to Cite
Kalbac, M., Kong, J. and Dresselhaus, M. S. (2013), Doping of bi-layer graphene by gradually polarizing a ferroelectric polymer. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2649–2652. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201300053
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and sports (LH13022)
- Czech Grant agency (P208/12/1062)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!