Toward green chemistry: A new approach to the synthesis of semiconducting SiC nanowires
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 12, pages 2713–2716, December 2013
How to Cite
Dąbrowska, A., soszyński, M. and huczko, A. (2013), Toward green chemistry: A new approach to the synthesis of semiconducting SiC nanowires. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2713–2716. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201300081
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Science Center founds. Grant Numbers: DEC-2011/03/N/ST5/04726, 2011/03/B/ST5/03256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!