Length scales in orientational order of vertically aligned single walled carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 12, pages 2631–2634, December 2013
How to Cite
Kramberger, C., Thurakitseree, T., Shiozawa, H., Stangl, A., Izumi, Y., Kinoshita, T., Muro, T., Pichler, T. and Maruyama, S. (2013), Length scales in orientational order of vertically aligned single walled carbon nanotubes. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2631–2634. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201300095
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Austrian Academy of Sciences for the APART fellowship 11456
- Higher Educational Strategic Scholarships for Frontier Research Network (CHE-PhD-SFR)
- Office of Higher Education Commission, Thailand. Beamtime at SPring-8. Grant Number: 2012A1092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!