H-terminated diamond as optically transparent impedance sensor for real-time monitoring of cell growth
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 12, pages 2741–2746, December 2013
How to Cite
Ižák, T., Novotná, K., Kopová, I., Bačáková, L., Rezek, B. and Kromka, A. (2013), H-terminated diamond as optically transparent impedance sensor for real-time monitoring of cell growth. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2741–2746. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201300098
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- GACR research projects. Grant Numbers: P108/12/G108 (TI, LB, AK), P108/12/0996 (BR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!