This paper was supposed to appear for the fiftieth anniversary of the foundation of physica status solidi. Various burdens on the author and the unsurveyable state of the sources prevented its timely completion, however. As a consequence it is appearing now in the 250th jubilee volume of pss, now pss(b).
Past & Present
Fifty years of physica status solidi in historical perspective†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 4, pages 871–887, April 2013
How to Cite
Hoffmann, D. (2013), Fifty years of physica status solidi in historical perspective. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 871–887. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201340126
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!