Body zero frequency modes in photonic crystals of nanopores and nanocylinders
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2215–2220, October 2013
How to Cite
Sergentu, V., Ursaki, V. and Sirbu, L. (2013), Body zero frequency modes in photonic crystals of nanopores and nanocylinders. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2215–2220. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349065
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Academy of Sciences of Moldova
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!