Antiferromagnetic layer thickness dependence of the coercivity of the ferromagnetic/antiferromagnetic two-phase system
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2153–2157, October 2013
How to Cite
Guo, Z.-Z. and Xiong, W.-J. (2013), Antiferromagnetic layer thickness dependence of the coercivity of the ferromagnetic/antiferromagnetic two-phase system. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2153–2157. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349072
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- Guangdong Higher Educational Special Fund for the Introduction of Talents
- Principal Science Foundation of South China Agricultural University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!