Structures, optical properties, and electrical transport processes of SnO2 films with oxygen deficiencies
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 10, pages 2145–2152, October 2013
How to Cite
Ji, Y.-C., Zhang, H.-X., Zhang, X.-H. and Li, Z.-Q. (2013), Structures, optical properties, and electrical transport processes of SnO2 films with oxygen deficiencies. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2145–2152. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349086
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 11174216
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120032110065
- Tianjin City NSF. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC02400
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!