Theoretical study of structural, elastic, electronic properties, and dispersion of optical functions of hexagonal ZnTiO3
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 9, pages 1810–1815, September 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Q.-J., Zhang, N.-C., Liu, F.-S., Wang, H.-Y. and Liu, Z.-T. (2013), Theoretical study of structural, elastic, electronic properties, and dispersion of optical functions of hexagonal ZnTiO3. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1810–1815. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349093
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10874141, 10974160, 11174237, 10974161
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808201
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: SWJTU112T23, 2682013CX054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!