Investigation on photoluminescence properties of CeO2/Sm2O3 multilayer films based on Si substrates
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 737–740, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, L., Wang, S. W., Mu, G. Y., Yin, X., Tang, Y., Duan, W. B. and Yi, L. X. (2014), Investigation on photoluminescence properties of CeO2/Sm2O3 multilayer films based on Si substrates. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 737–740. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349096
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60977017, 21072019
- Beijing Jiaotong University Foundation. Grant Number: 2012RC002
- Key Laboratory of Luminescence and Optical Information of China in Beijing Jiaotong University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!