Structural, electronic, and magnetic properties of the period vacancy in zigzag GaN nanoribbons
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 8, pages 1510–1518, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G.-X., Wang, D.-D., Zhang, J.-M. and Xu, K.-W. (2013), Structural, electronic, and magnetic properties of the period vacancy in zigzag GaN nanoribbons. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1510–1518. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349124
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11247228
- Scientific Research Program Funded by Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 11JK0822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!