Experimental observation of a suspended single layer graphene film on Cu foil grown via chemical vapor deposition method
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 9, pages 1874–1877, September 2013
How to Cite
Park, W.-H., Jung, M., Moon, J.-S., Park, W., Kim, T., Lee, J., Joo, M. H. and Park, K. H. (2013), Experimental observation of a suspended single layer graphene film on Cu foil grown via chemical vapor deposition method. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1874–1877. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349128
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!