Light induced crystallization of an amorphous silicon film embedded between silicon oxide layers
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 439–445, February 2014
How to Cite
Schade, M., Mchedlidze, T., Kittler, M. and Leipner, H. S. (2014), Light induced crystallization of an amorphous silicon film embedded between silicon oxide layers. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 439–445. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349143
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics Halle
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research under. Grant Number: 03SF0352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!