Electronic transport through short dsDNA measured with mechanically controlled break junctions: New thiol–gold binding protocol improves conductance
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Transport at the Molecular Scale
Volume 250, Issue 11, pages 2342–2348, November 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S. P., Artois, J., Schmid, D., Wieser, M., Bornemann, B., Weisbrod, S., Marx, A., Scheer, E. and Erbe, A. (2013), Electronic transport through short dsDNA measured with mechanically controlled break junctions: New thiol–gold binding protocol improves conductance. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2342–2348. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349158
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach foundation
- Baden-Württemberg foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!