Iterative path integral summation for nonequilibrium quantum transport
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Transport at the Molecular Scale
Volume 250, Issue 11, pages 2298–2314, November 2013
How to Cite
Weiss, S., Hützen, R., Becker, D., Eckel, J., Egger, R. and Thorwart, M. (2013), Iterative path integral summation for nonequilibrium quantum transport. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2298–2314. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349187
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- DFG through SPP 1243 “Quantum transport at the molecular scale,” DFG SFB 668 “Magnetismus vom Einzelatom zur Nanostruktur,”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!