Planar Hall effect of the Fe3Si epitaxial films with different in-plane configurations on MgO substrates
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 761–768, April 2014
How to Cite
Guo, B. L., Li, P., Jin, C., Liu, H. and Bai, H. L. (2014), Planar Hall effect of the Fe3Si epitaxial films with different in-plane configurations on MgO substrates. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 761–768. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349193
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51072132
- Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin City. Grant Number: 12JCYBJC11100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!