Simulation of multilevel polarization in ferroelectric tunnel junctions
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 469–473, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, J. Q., Xiong, Y., Tang, M. H., Guo, H. X., Zhao, W., Xiao, Y. G., Tang, Z. H., Yan, S. A., Zhang, W. L., Zhou, Y. C., Yang, F. and He, J. (2014), Simulation of multilevel polarization in ferroelectric tunnel junctions. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 469–473. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349222
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Key Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 11032010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 51072171, 61274107, 61176093 and 11104116
- PCSIRT. Grant Number: IRT1080
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2012CB326404
- Key Project of Hunan Provincial NSFC. Grant Number: 13JJ2023
- Key Project of Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 12A129
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20104301110001
- Aid Program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!