High-resolution scanning tunneling and atomic force microscopy of stereochemically resolved dibenzo[a,h]thianthrene molecules
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Transport at the Molecular Scale
Volume 250, Issue 11, pages 2424–2430, November 2013
How to Cite
Pavliček, N., Herranz-Lancho, C., Fleury, B., Neu, M., Niedenführ, J., Ruben, M. and Repp, J. (2013), High-resolution scanning tunneling and atomic force microscopy of stereochemically resolved dibenzo[a,h]thianthrene molecules. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2424–2430. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349229
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!