We dedicate this work to the memory of our collaborator Stephane Bonifacie, who died suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 32. Stephane was an exceptionally competent and gentle person. He greatly contributed to the subject of this paper by doing decisive work on the magneto-photoluminescence in GaAs/GaAlAs asymmetric quantum wells reported in our Ref. . Stephane's untimely departure has been an irreparable loss to everybody who knew him.
Reservoir model for two-dimensional electron gases in quantizing magnetic fields: A review
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 247–262, February 2014
How to Cite
Zawadzki, W., Raymond, A. and Kubisa, M. (2014), Reservoir model for two-dimensional electron gases in quantizing magnetic fields: A review. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 247–262. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349251
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!