We dedicate this work to the memory of our collaborator Stephane Bonifacie, who died suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 32. Stephane was an exceptionally competent and gentle person. He greatly contributed to the subject of this paper by doing decisive work on the magneto-photoluminescence in GaAs/GaAlAs asymmetric quantum wells reported in our Ref. . Stephane's untimely departure has been an irreparable loss to everybody who knew him.
Reservoir model for two-dimensional electron gases in quantizing magnetic fields: A review
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 247–262, February 2014
How to Cite
Zawadzki, W., Raymond, A. and Kubisa, M. (2014), Reservoir model for two-dimensional electron gases in quantizing magnetic fields: A review. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 247–262. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349251
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!