Electronic properties of E3 electron trap in n-type ZnO
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 1, pages 206–210, January 2014
How to Cite
Chicot, G., Pernot, J., Santailler, J.-L., Chevalier, C., Granier, C., Ferret, P., Ribeaud, A., Feuillet, G. and Muret, P. (2014), Electronic properties of E3 electron trap in n-type ZnO. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 206–210. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201349261
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- National Research Agency (ANR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!