Electron and hole traps in X-ray irradiated Y2SiO5 and Lu2SiO5 crystals
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 4, pages 741–747, April 2014
How to Cite
Kärner, T., Laguta, V., Nikl, M. and Zazubovich, S. (2014), Electron and hole traps in X-ray irradiated Y2SiO5 and Lu2SiO5 crystals. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 741–747. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350028
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Estonian Research Council – Institutional Research Funding. Grant Number: IUT02-26
- Estonian. Grant Number: 8678
- Czech. Grant Number: GA CR P204/12/0805
- Science Foundations
- NATO Project. Grant Number: CBP.NUKR.CLG984305
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!