Charge transport through perylene bisimide molecular junctions: An electrochemical approach
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Transport at the Molecular Scale
Volume 250, Issue 11, pages 2458–2467, November 2013
How to Cite
Li, C., Stepanenko, V., Lin, M.-J., Hong, W., Würthner, F. and Wandlowski, T. (2013), Charge transport through perylene bisimide molecular junctions: An electrochemical approach. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 2458–2467. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350034
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-124643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!