Laser-induced optical properties change in Sb10S40Se50 chalcogenide thin films: An investigation through FTIR and XPS measurements
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 3, pages 661–668, March 2014
How to Cite
Naik, R., Jena, S., Ganesan, R. and Sahoo, N. K. (2014), Laser-induced optical properties change in Sb10S40Se50 chalcogenide thin films: An investigation through FTIR and XPS measurements. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 661–668. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350060
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India for DST-INSPIRE Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!