Chalcogenide systems at the border of the glass-formation domain: A key for understanding the memory-switching phenomena
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 251, Issue 7, pages 1334–1339, July 2014
How to Cite
Popescu, M., Velea, A., Sava, F. and Lőrinczi, A. (2014), Chalcogenide systems at the border of the glass-formation domain: A key for understanding the memory-switching phenomena. Phys. Status Solidi B, 251: 1334–1339. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201350104
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Ministry of National Education. Grant Number: NANOVISMAT PN2-162/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!